15 July 2014
- Between 17 July 2014 and 3 August 2014 we will be away for two-week holidays. All orders placed within this time will be shipped after ou return. A little 10% discount will be applied for most of our devices in this period.
24 June 2014
- Now we have a German translation of WX3in1 Mini manual available on our Mini product page. Thanks for Funktechnik Frank Dathe for translation. Please support their work and visit their webpage.
30 May 2014
- We have added a new shipping option to most European countries via DPD courier service. It is a little expensive, but should be faster than Polish Post registered priority airmail.
Polish Post shipping is in my opinion very reliable service. There were no lost parcel for last 3 years of our operation. Unfortunately I observe that shipments arrive at destination country very quickly but are sometimes held in destination country sorting facility for additional few days. This problem happens randomly and I dont have influence on it, sorry.
07 May 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.17. It fixes a bug in TOT (TX on timeout) timer and some TIME7 issues.
03 May 2014
- We have added some "WX3in1 Plus 2.0 to radio" and "WX3in1 Mini/Plus to radio" cables on our webpage. Schematics are available for all of them to make your homemade cable building easier. Cable photos will be available soon.
02 May 2014
- Schematics for PLXDigi/PLXTracker to radio cables CAB14, CAB15, CAB16, CAB18 are now available for download from our webpage.
30 April 2014
- We have a new price for our WX3in1 Mini: 400 PLN, which is around 102 EUR / 140 USD.
25 April 2014
- Our PLXDigi and PLXTracker devices are back in stock.
19 April 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.16. There were many minor changes in the firmware and some new functionality including transmitter protection timeout and SMS acknowledgement.
16 April 2014
- We added a new device to our offer. WXEth 2.0 is a successor of older WXEth hardware. Current firmware version has the same features as older product version, but new hardware gives more potential for further firmware updates.