18 November 2014
- We have a new (development) firmware for WX3in1 Plus 2.0 v1.02 with new functionality for input and output level adjustments. New features are available via device web page. Please check our new WX3in1 Oscilloscope feature (example screenshot HERE).
16 November 2014
- We have a new (development) firmware for WX3in1 Mini v1.11 with new functionality for input and output level adjustments. New features are available via device web page. Please check our new WX3in1 Oscilloscope feature (example screenshot HERE).
28 October 2014
- There is a new (development) firmware for PLXDigi v1.05 which supports DS18B20/DS18S20 thermometer connected to RS485/A+ input. You need to make a proper cable for such connection or order one of our CAB14/THERMO to CAB18/THERMO cables (schematics available). Any feedback about this new feature will be appreciated.
27 October 2014
- We finally have a new firmware update for WX3in1 Plus 2.0 v1.01. This update fixes some bugs, including negative temperature bug in beacons (winter came to Poland and some of WX3in1 users reacted immediately :).
- More updates will be available soon! I feel my programming powers return :).
- New firmware versions for our devices will be marked as "development". It means that they need some more testing because it is not possible to check everyting within a short period of time. After some tests and possible some feedback from our users, they will be
moved to "stable" stage.
26 October 2014
- A few weeks ago we came with an idea of emulating 1-wire bus for digital thermometer with RS-485 bus present in our devices. After some hardware tests it appears that emulation works fine, so:
- There is a new (development) firmware for PLXTracker v1.04 which supports DS18B20/DS18S20 thermometer connected to RS485/A+ input. You need to make a proper cable for such connection or order one of our CAB14/THERMO to CAB18/THERMO cables (schematics available). Any feedback about this new feature will be appreciated.
23 October 2014
- We have updated and revised radio cable schematics for PLXDigi/PLXTracker (connections are now better described). Also CAB17 schematic was added.
22 October 2014
- We have just updated our WX3in1 Plus 2.0 manual with information about cables necessary for connecting weather station or weather station + GPS receiver.
20 October 2014
- We are back after a short absence last week.
- We added some cables (with schematics) for connection of different weather stations to WX3in1 Plus 2.0. These are CAB27, CAB28, CAB29 and CAB02 (the last one is the same both for Plus 2.0 and PLXTracker/PLXDigi). CAB27 and CAB28 can be used as a port splitter between weather station and our GPS-RS232 Receiver/Microsat (minidin 6-pin).
14 October 2014
- Between 14 and 17 October 2014 sales will be closed. All orders placed in this period will be processed and sent at the beginning of the next week.
07 October 2014
- On WXTelemetry/Hall20A and WXTelemetry/Hall05A product pages we included a short description of coefficients calculation and offset calibration for these telemetry modules.
25 August 2014
- We are back again and processing orders.
15 August 2014
- Between 18 and 22 August 2014 we will be away. All orders placed within this time will be shipped when we return after 24 August. Orders placed before today will be shipped tomorrow (on Saturday).
04 August 2014
We are back! There is a lot of work to do so please give us a little time. All orders should be shipped this week.
15 July 2014
- Between 17 July 2014 and 3 August 2014 we will be away for two-week holidays. All orders placed within this time will be shipped after ou return. A little 10% discount will be applied for most of our devices in this period.
24 June 2014
- Now we have a German translation of WX3in1 Mini manual available on our Mini product page. Thanks for Funktechnik Frank Dathe for translation. Please support their work and visit their webpage.
30 May 2014
- We have added a new shipping option to most European countries via DPD courier service. It is a little expensive, but should be faster than Polish Post registered priority airmail.
Polish Post shipping is in my opinion very reliable service. There were no lost parcel for last 3 years of our operation. Unfortunately I observe that shipments arrive at destination country very quickly but are sometimes held in destination country sorting facility for additional few days. This problem happens randomly and I dont have influence on it, sorry.
07 May 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.17. It fixes a bug in TOT (TX on timeout) timer and some TIME7 issues.
03 May 2014
- We have added some "WX3in1 Plus 2.0 to radio" and "WX3in1 Mini/Plus to radio" cables on our webpage. Schematics are available for all of them to make your homemade cable building easier. Cable photos will be available soon.
02 May 2014
- Schematics for PLXDigi/PLXTracker to radio cables CAB14, CAB15, CAB16, CAB18 are now available for download from our webpage.
30 April 2014
- We have a new price for our WX3in1 Mini: 400 PLN, which is around 102 EUR / 140 USD.
25 April 2014
- Our PLXDigi and PLXTracker devices are back in stock.
19 April 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.16. There were many minor changes in the firmware and some new functionality including transmitter protection timeout and SMS acknowledgement.
16 April 2014
- We added a new device to our offer. WXEth 2.0 is a successor of older WXEth hardware. Current firmware version has the same features as older product version, but new hardware gives more potential for further firmware updates.