25 August 2014
- We are back again and processing orders.
15 August 2014
- Between 18 and 22 August 2014 we will be away. All orders placed within this time will be shipped when we return after 24 August. Orders placed before today will be shipped tomorrow (on Saturday).
04 August 2014
We are back! There is a lot of work to do so please give us a little time. All orders should be shipped this week.
15 July 2014
- Between 17 July 2014 and 3 August 2014 we will be away for two-week holidays. All orders placed within this time will be shipped after ou return. A little 10% discount will be applied for most of our devices in this period.
24 June 2014
- Now we have a German translation of WX3in1 Mini manual available on our Mini product page. Thanks for Funktechnik Frank Dathe for translation. Please support their work and visit their webpage.
30 May 2014
- We have added a new shipping option to most European countries via DPD courier service. It is a little expensive, but should be faster than Polish Post registered priority airmail.
Polish Post shipping is in my opinion very reliable service. There were no lost parcel for last 3 years of our operation. Unfortunately I observe that shipments arrive at destination country very quickly but are sometimes held in destination country sorting facility for additional few days. This problem happens randomly and I dont have influence on it, sorry.
07 May 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.17. It fixes a bug in TOT (TX on timeout) timer and some TIME7 issues.
03 May 2014
- We have added some "WX3in1 Plus 2.0 to radio" and "WX3in1 Mini/Plus to radio" cables on our webpage. Schematics are available for all of them to make your homemade cable building easier. Cable photos will be available soon.
02 May 2014
- Schematics for PLXDigi/PLXTracker to radio cables CAB14, CAB15, CAB16, CAB18 are now available for download from our webpage.
30 April 2014
- We have a new price for our WX3in1 Mini: 400 PLN, which is around 102 EUR / 140 USD.
25 April 2014
- Our PLXDigi and PLXTracker devices are back in stock.
19 April 2014
- We have released a new firmware version for RPTC v1.16. There were many minor changes in the firmware and some new functionality including transmitter protection timeout and SMS acknowledgement.
16 April 2014
- We added a new device to our offer. WXEth 2.0 is a successor of older WXEth hardware. Current firmware version has the same features as older product version, but new hardware gives more potential for further firmware updates.