The device is an isolated USB interface built on top of the well-known and proven ADUM3160 from Analog Devices. Additionally, the USB power supply line is insulated by means of DC / DC converter with 200mA current capacity.
isoUSB ensure correct operation of the devices in both low-speed and high-speed. Mode selection is made by using a jumper placed on board of the unit.
isoUSB should be used in situations where it is desirable to complete isolation of the ground, power and signals between PC and the USB-attached device.
- USB modes: low-speed, full-speed,
- Maximum power line current: 200mA,
- Isolation of signal lines: 2.5kV,
- Isolation of power line: 1kV,
- Dimensions: 68 x 64 x 29 mm.