This product is currently out of stock. We are waiting for circuit boards delivery to build more of them
stands for "Ultimate Linux Amateur Radio Interface"
and it is intended to be a set of devices which utilize Linux-enabled microprocessor modules to serve in the field of amateur radio and related use.
ULARI Transceiver VHF7W is a Linux-based radio receiver and transmitter which works in range of 136 to 174 MHz with a configurable output power of 3 to 7 Watt. Depending on software running on top of Linux operating system, it can act as an advanced APRS digipeater, i-gate, TNC, tracker, weather station data collector or as any other amateur radio station.
ULARI Transceiver VHF7W is based on NanoPi Duo 256 MB module from FriendlyARM. The device consists of a microprocessor module and a motherboard with all necessary external components including VHF transceiver, hybrid power amplifier, 7-pole low-pass filter. The whole system includes:
- SMA VHF antenna connector,
- A 100 Mbit Ethernet connector with surge protectors,
- Two USB connectors with surge protectors, 5V/1A total current consumption (suitable for moderm LTE modems),
- Wifi chip with external antenna,
- RS-232 serial port (via 6-pin minidin connector),
- DS18B20 thermometer connector,
- Four leds informing about device operation,
- SD CARD connector for operating system image.
More information about this completely new project can be found here: