This product is currently out of stock. Please contact us before you order.
stands for "Ultimate Linux Amateur Radio Interface"
and it is intended to be a set of devices which utilize Linux-enabled microprocessor modules to serve in the field of amateur radio and related use.
ULARI Transceiver VHF7W is a Linux-based radio receiver and transmitter which works in range of 136 to 174 MHz with a configurable output power of 3 to 7 Watt. Depending on software running on top of Linux operating system, it can act as an advanced APRS digipeater, i-gate, TNC, tracker, weather station data collector or as any other amateur radio station.
ULARI Transceiver VHF7W is based on NanoPi Duo 256 MB module from FriendlyARM. The device consists of a microprocessor module and a motherboard with all necessary external components including VHF transceiver, hybrid power amplifier, 7-pole low-pass filter. The whole system includes:
- SMA VHF antenna connector,
- A 100 Mbit Ethernet connector with surge protectors,
- Two USB connectors with surge protectors, 5V/1A total current consumption (suitable for moderm LTE modems),
- Wifi chip with external antenna,
- RS-232 serial port (via 6-pin minidin connector),
- DS18B20 thermometer connector,
- Four leds informing about device operation,
- SD CARD connector for operating system image.
More information about this completely new project can be found here: